- Be part of a vibrant team of real estate professionals
- Opportunity to make your sales mark
- Based in Bathurst; iconic brand
Exciting opportunity for an experienced real estate sales individual to expand our real estate business and develop and maintain high-quality client relationships by:
- listing, marketing and selling properties;
- participating in Branch business development programs;
- achieving targets for appraisals, listings, sales and vendor-paid advertising;
- ensuring personal compliance with all professional standards and reporting requirements.
- Certificate of registration - a real estate licence is essential for this role;
- Local real estate industry experience and associated influences;
- Appraise properties, and identify positive aspects and potential of residential properties;
- Demonstrated outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Self- motivation and enthusiasm.
If you’re someone who is able to work in a team environment as well as being a motivated self-starter capable of working autonomously then you’ll make a good fit for our team.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0407 674 972.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.